Suns trade rumors: Jordan Hill is a man of interest

Posted by on February 19th, 1:14 pm

Pau Gasol and Zach Randolph seem far from realistic acquisitions for the Phoenix Suns because of two different reasons, but Ryan McDonough and crew seem set on exploring trades to upgrade the frontcourt.

According to multiple reports, the Suns have interest in Los Angeles Lakers forward Jordan Hill. If they’re truly serious, they’ll have to fend off the Dallas Mavericks and Brooklyn Nets, the latter of whom have been pushing hard for the big man’s services.

Update (3 p.m. MST): Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports the Suns and Lakers are no longer talking about Hill, and it appears the Cleveland Cavaliers have emerged as suitors that will challenege the Nets, according to ESPN.

To trade for Hill, the Nets will obviously have to take on a huge tax bill considering they’re far past the luxury tax threshold already, but it seems deep-pocketed owner Mikhail Prokhorov has no worries about how much money is needed.

Sporting News’ Sean Deveney reports that a deal between Brooklyn and Los Angeles is moving along quite well, so the Suns would have to act fast. Either way, it’s clear they’re not standing pat despite any more significant trade options might have become less realistic.

David Aldridge reports that the hot rumor regarding Pau Gasol is quickly “dying on the vine” but Phoenix remains active in looking for help elsewhere.

While the Lakers probably are seeking financial benefits from such a deal, any team wanting Hill could get him at a reasonable price. That said, the Suns, as you might have guessed, have options in terms of assets.

Hill is on an expiring contract worth $3.5 million this season, and the Suns likely have the most flexibility to acquire him. They’re both under the salary cap and could theoretically remain under the cap by taking on Hill’s contract without trading away any current player.

A trade of, say, Marcus Morris and Slava Kravtsov would work financially, but Los Angeles could also be eyeing picks. Phoenix would then have to ask itself what’s worth breaking up the core of the bench unit, or the value of its picks — late first-rounders are probably pushing it.

The Suns obviously could use Hill, who is an elite offensive rebounder and a more battle-tested defender than second-year center Miles Plumlee. Hill, who is 6-foot-10 and 235 pounds, brings more size than the other rumored option, Brandon Bass.

Twitter LinkedIn Google+

Tags: Los Angeles Lakers · Phoenix Suns Rumors · Trades

• 1 GoSuns // Feb 19, 2014 at 1:22 pm

I wondered about this pickup

• 2 Brenton // Feb 19, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Hill would be a good low risk pick-up to play with the Suns horrific second unit, and maybe reduce the minutes needed from Plumlee/Len. He is more physical and tougher than any of the current big men.

If the Lakers would take a 2nd round pick for him, I say do it. If they need a first rounder, laugh and hang up.

• 3 Foreveris2long // Feb 19, 2014 at 1:25 pm

This would be an excellent acquisition if it only cost us a second round pick and Marcus Morris and Slava. I mentioned getting Hill about a month ago. Some were concerned about a domestic abuse charge but I suspect Suns would do their due diligence regarding character flaws before consummating a deal. I am glad they are looking at this option.

• 4 Brenton // Feb 19, 2014 at 1:28 pm

I think the charge was dismissed. Hill was insistent he was innocent. Doesnt mean much, I know, but its only for 3 months.

Suns have cap room to absorb Hill without giving anything up, and his contract expires this season. So no need to give up a marginally useful player like Marcus Morris.

• 5 Foreveris2long // Feb 19, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Brenton thanks for the insight on the charges. The Suns have to give up something for him as Dallas certainly will. What do you think would be reasonable?

• 6 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Forever I know you have long advocated for picking up Hill. I don’t see the Lakers taking return salary though unless they get a 1st rd pick. By dumping Hill they probably save at least $7-$10 million.

I’m not going to bother to do the math but it has been reported that Brooklyn would end up paying $17 million on Hill’s $3.5 million.

Here is an interesting scenario that I seriously doubt would gain any traction BUT just for giggles and for all the Suns fans that live in the past of Steve Nash’s glory days in Phoenix:

Suns send the Lakers Okafor and the Lakers send Hill and Nash. Of course Nash would give Ryan and Babby assurances (backroom wink, wink) that he will retire this summer in exchange for going out in style with a hopefully deep playoff run for the Suns.

It would be similar to the “Sunderella Suns” of ’75-’76 when “The Original Sun” Dick Van Arsdale broke his arm in February but came back for the playoffs. He was the first guard off the bench and played 25 minutes backing both Westphal and Sobers through 19 playoff games.

That was the last time DVA ever played in the playoffs and his only time ever playing in the Finals.

With all the love Frye and Barbosa receive here, can you imagine the energy in the stands of an extended playoff run when Hornacek put Nash, Barbosa and Frye together for a few minutes?

Suns would sell out the remainder of the season in anticipation and Nash only has to be able to go for a few minutes.

Could you plan a better tribute and farewell for a player that the majority of current Suns consider the best Sun ever?

Isn’t it plausible counselor that Nash would cooperate and be thrilled to go out in such style?

Sarver should hire me to run their marketing department!

BCrayZ how do like me now?

• 7 Brenton // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:08 pm

If Nash did “agree” to retire at the end of the year, that might not be a terrible idea to have him play with the second unit in place of Ish Smith. Lakers would certainly love to get rid of Nash.

Nash/Hill for Okafor and a 2nd round pick would be great.

Suns could send the Lakers the Pacers pick. No point in hanging onto what will probably be a 25-30 pick when we already have two other first rounders and possibly three.

Hill for Kravtsov and the Pacers pick doesnt seem so bad to me, especially if Bledsoe comes back soon.

The Suns 2nd unit is just horrible to watch some games. Once in a while they get it together, but it seems like give up the lead in the 2nd quarter of every game, and then Dragic has to come back in and play 45 minutes a game. Things will be fine when Bledsoe comes back, but it is tough to get excited about a nice 1st qtr lead right now.

• 8 Anonymous // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Deng is available now. We should really push for him.

• 9 DZ // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Lol. If the Lakers were just willing to swap their 1st round pick THIS year to get back their 1st round pick next year along with that Nash/Hill for Okafor trade then I might be willing to consider it.

• 10 emonec // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:24 pm

I would go for Deng….

• 11 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Deng turned down three years and $30 million from the Bulls that led to his trade.

Cavs sent the Kings protected 1st rd pick and a couple of 2nds and the right for Chicago to swap their picks with them.

So the Suns are going to pay Deng more than Dragic and possibly as much as Bledsoe this summer?

Cavs would probably want Gerald Green since he has been playing great ball. Green can play both wing spots and can get you 36 for only $3.5 million through ’15.

• 12 DZ // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Also I do think that, if Nash is seriously considering retirement, spending the last half season of his career in a Suns uni would not only be a great way for him to retire but would definitely put a lot of butts in the stands for home games.

• 13 DZ // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:34 pm

BTW, one of my most prized possessions is a basketball signed by Nash. I love the guy but it would be a serious mistake to bring him back unless he is going to retire at the end of this season.

• 14 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Forever, if that trade happens to go down, see if you could get 3% of Nash’s contract from Bill Duffy for me since I proposed the deal and I’ll split it with you 50-50. $134,000 each, OK? Thanks.

• 15 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Deng publicly denied that he was offered that extension from the Bulls. He could be lying but Deng doesn’t strike me as that type of person. Give them Tucker. That team could use someone like Tucker in the locker room. I know that won’t be very popular with the fandom as Suns fan seem to gravitate towards players like Tucker.

• 16 Ellensburgbballfan // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:12 pm

I wouldnt mind making use of Okafors contract, but anything that sets Alex Lens development back is not going to work for me

unless your Mark Cuban, you cant afford to build your team on one year deals and “just make the playoffs” attitude

the only way i would take Hill is if the Lakers took Channing Frye and Okfaor

only way that happens if we back Steve Nash, Hill and Steve Blake

Nash could retire at the end of the season, and Hill and Blake are all expiring deals

Hill could work but only if he played alongside Len and we moved Plumlee

keep the twins and move them in a another deal or bring off the bench

• 17 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Much better than going after Gasol. You thought we were soft inside now…

Plumlee, Frye, Len, and the Morris boys need to take exception to the criticism and man up in the paint.

Coaching staff aren’t the only ones saying it guys. So is our fanbase as well as the rest of the NBA.

• 18 Ellensburgbballfan // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Deng is going to be not worth it and want too much money anyway, it would be foolish to give us assets for him

he would just become a FA at the end of the season and bolt to somewhere like Miami

no way i give up assets to acquire him

• 19 Foreveris2long // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:28 pm

EBJM, That is an excellent proposal regarding Nash back to Suns contingent on under the table deal he retires. Is it EBJM or just GM?

Well Hoopshype is reporting the Hill to Suns rumor is dying quickly.

• 20 Al // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:36 pm

It’s funny how McD has to look for a player with more rebound prowess, because Suns big men can’t get the job done in the glass. Watched the game yesterday and the Nuggets commentators mentioned how much the Morris Twins were talking smack about how soft the Nuggets bigs were…All four of the Suns bigs ended with 3 personal fouls each in FIRST HALF. That’s just not good defense! If Denver had tougher bigs like Memphis or Chicago, Phoenix would have lost this one. I think Jordan Hill would be a good pick up for the bench. One or two second rounders for Hill is more than enough. Lakers just keep asking too much for their pieces. If Phoenix gets Hill, they can then use Okafor to trade for Luol Deng. Those would be good upgrades for the team. Hawes is also a decent acquisition…or LOVE…The players need to fit the SYSTEM!!!

• 21 sunsremus // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Why not find some way to lure Kevin Love from Minnesota? He would be worth giving up a couple picks and a young asset or two.

• 22 hawki // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:39 pm

To get Deng you would have to give them Okafor’s expiring contract to make the $$$ work.
    I would throw in one of our 1st round picks…but not Tucker…his value goes beyond the stat sheet.
    This deal only works if McD has an idea what it would cost to keep Deng long term.

I like Jordan Hill also and would like to see him in a Suns uniform….of course, it might take awhile for Markieff to get over the loss of his brother if Marcus was used in the trade.

emonec….in case anyone was wondering, emonec is the name of a hotel in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
    Good One, whoever you are.

• 23 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Hey Hawki, Okafor is a given, but do you really think that Tucker’s value is really that high? I know he does a lot of the little things, like flopping, but I don’t think he’s the type of talent that gets you to the next level. All the championship teams have those guys that fill up the stats sheet and that’s what we are missing, imo.

• 24 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Here is what Luol Deng told K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune after he was traded:

“Wearing an unfamiliar No. 8 on his practice jersey, made even stranger by the fact it said Cavaliers on it, Luol Deng wanted to make two things clear Wednesday.”

“He’s not bitter. And despite reports, he never asked for $15 million a year from the Bulls, who traded Deng to Cleveland on Monday in a financial move to create flexibility for the future.”

“My thing is in the summer, I never came with a number,” Deng told the Tribune. “I heard on the radio that I asked for 15 (million). I would never ask for a number. We came to (general manager) Gar (Forman) last summer and we wanted to sit down and talk. And Gar didn’t want to talk. They felt like they wanted to wait and see how everything goes with Derrick (Rose).”

“Three days before the trade, Gar called me upstairs and put three years, $30 million on the table. Take it or leave it. No negotiation. I said no and that was it. But 15? That’s the only thing that upset me. I’m not upset with the organization. I want everyone to understand that. If I was a GM, would I make that move? Maybe.”

“I wanted to be in Chicago. I thought I was going to end my career there. Not talking during the summer, did that hurt me? Yeah. And then you come back with 10 (million). Who knows what I would’ve taken in the summer? That’s the part that is really bothering me. Other than that, I have no issues at all.”

“They paid me,” Deng said, referencing the $71 million extension he signed in 2008. “I can’t be mad at that. You don’t have to tap me on the shoulder every day. That’s not me. That’s not my personality.”

Most executives around the league believe Deng is THE prized free-agent acquisition this summer and because of that he will be in a position to command what Josh Smith and Iggy were offered:

Smith inked a four-year, $54 million deal with Detroit. Iguodala was offered a four-year, $56 million contract by the Sacramento Kings, but he turned it down to play for a contender, agreeing to a four-year, $48 million deal with the Golden State Warriors.

The Bulls were trying to avoid the luxury repeater tax and offered Deng their max offer. They are looking to bring in Nikola Mirotic and Jimmy Butler will be looking at an extension in two years. They will amnesty Boozer this summer to try and sign possibly Carmelo.

So it turns out it isn’t Deng who is lying unless someone thinks K.C. Johnson intentionally libeled Deng. This person does strike me as someone who likes to stir up trouble though.

It could take $12 million per year to sign Deng which is the point of the original comment. He MIGHT price himself out of coming to Phoenix.

• 25 NOitall // Feb 19, 2014 at 3:59 pm

A big part of our current success, has been ridding ourselves of issue players. Our chemistry is important, and bringing in guys that push equivalent players to the side only hurts that chemistry.

We have two bigs that are worthy of investment [in time]. Len because he is an “upside” project and our draft pick, and Plumlee as a developing contributor who has some upside over his current production [with work]. Bringing in another big that only is a lateral move [Hill] disrupts their development, and for what?

Hill has enough of a track record to know he is what he is, a backup guy that does no more than what Plumlee already does. Trading anything for him makes no sense and does not do anything significant for us but push two players back. And trading Marcus will destroy Markeiff, so you better know you are going to make that up in getting someone back to make up for Keiff going into a funk.

Deng is an upgrade to PJ, but at the cost of signing him for 4-5 years, I would rather use that money and upgrade the post significantly than shoot our wad on a SF that will be in decline over that contract [33 at end]. We need youth, not guys capitalizing on the end game contract. He will be a salbatross that we will have to dump in 3 years.

If you are going to go after a SF, go after Parsons [or Hayward, who I like a bit less than Parsons]. Or go after Thaddeus Young.

Gasol is only worth two months, so don’t waste the expiring on him unless we absolutely know he will sign a deal in the less than 12M over 3. But that ain’t happening.

• 26 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Thanks Forever! I’ve finally received your highest honor so on that great note, I’m retiring from this site.

It’s been a hell of a lot of fun. As a writer, it has been the great experience of my life, and I cannot imagine finding something else on the Internet after I leave tonight that would give me as much joy and pleasure, and such a sense of exhilaration, as this site and AzCentral has given me. It’s just hard to explain.

I don’t like saying goodbye. Farewells are a little awkward, I bid you all a heartfelt goodnight.

• 27 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 4:07 pm

EBJM, yep, I got that mixed up. He was talking about asking for a higher amount apart from that extension (the 15 million) not getting one at all. My fault. He’s still not a lawyer…er lier.

• 28 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 4:29 pm

EBJM, you can’t leave.Who’s going to keep me in line?

• 29 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 4:56 pm

EBJM..you’re bs’ ing right? You’re one of my original favorites from Azcentral (they dropped the ball!) and you’re on of the reasons I drop in here.

Say it aint so muh bro!

• 30 Foreveris2long // Feb 19, 2014 at 4:58 pm

My man EBJM will be back as the Suns are on the edge of doing something really special over the next 12 -24 months. OKC better get theirs now because we are going to be really formidable in a year or two. Anything we do this season is icing on the cake. We are playing with house money.

• 31 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 5:01 pm

And nice post on Nash up above E. That’s a scenario that would sell to fans and not compromise the future.

The rookies would benefit from his presence. Nash would know it’s Goran’s show too.

• 32 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Agreed Foreveris, Suns are on the verge of an another exciting run and the era has already begun. The vision is there.

Suns basketball is relevant again and a year ahead of schedule. I was for tanking and wont back off of my early season comments (Julius Randle would look great in Suns purple) but can’t give anything but praise for the job Hornacek AND staff have done with this team.

And it will only get better

• 33 Ellensburgbballfan // Feb 19, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Yeah we got lucky with Denver, they were missing Ty Lawson, Nate Robinson, Javale Mcgee and Andre Miller

i wish they would have put Len in there for more than 9 minutes he was doing pretty good i thought

• 34 Foreveris2long // Feb 19, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Sunsn7 if the Suns somehow got J. Randle the town would explode with optimism. I also like Univ of Indiana’s power forward even though he is really raw offensively. Do not know if he is coming out but I think he is going to be really good in a couple of years. If he does not come out this summer, that lakers pick (top 5 protected) next summer just might get it done.

• 35 Roger // Feb 19, 2014 at 5:46 pm

I can see McD holding to his prized assets – 4 potential 1st round picks but I think he should give up Indy’s pick to make the deal for Pau. Nay, say you, so here’s my final offer(s) to LA.

1. Okefar + 1st rd Indy pick for Pau + 2nd round LA pick.
    2. Final offer: As above but swap LA 2nd round for Phx 2nd round if LA doesn’t want to give up it’s 2nd rd pick.

Note: Phx gets a 2nd rd pick which is just a few spots after the 1st rd.

Any comments?

• 36 Foreveris2long // Feb 19, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Roger I just have a difficult time giving up a 1st round pick for a past his prime 33 year old soon to be free agent. Further Gasol will not take us to the NBA finals so I would not want to mortgage part of my future for this brief rental. The trading of picks has some attraction but some experts will tell you the draft is not as good as most projected it to be so it will likely be very difficult getting value in the 2nd round.

I would say no but I understand your logic.

• 37 Slobodan Milosevic // Feb 19, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Hi Miran, torej bi lahko dobili mi službo kot direktor za varnost v Hotel Emonec? Soba in karton plus majhno štipendijo bom trgovina v zameno za svoje storitve.

• 38 Solarion // Feb 19, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Can we stop with these mediocre gap fills and grab a big talent PF and not some middle of the road performer?

• 39 Anonymous // Feb 19, 2014 at 7:55 pm

We need Kevin Love. Take a look at todays stats. He would fit in perfectly.

• 40 Ellensburgbballfan // Feb 19, 2014 at 8:22 pm

If i was the Suns GM, why would i sell everything i have for Kevin Love if hes just gonna go somewhere else in Free Agency? makes no sense

• 41 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 8:54 pm

And here come the Suns…

Hope Goran goes off on my boy Rondo in the 4th. Shaping up for a great finish.

• 42 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:10 pm

EBJM, you’re trying to get a job in Slovenia? If Rude comes out in March for holiday, you should come out as well to discuss a position with the hotel.

• 43 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Lol I suspected that was Smovas and here you are

Nice team win and solid sweep of the back to back..

PJ Tucker is our Mario Elie/ Bruce Bowen. Every contending team has a guy like him…

• 44 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:29 pm

You expected what was smovas?

Our Mario Elie/Bruce Bowen is trying to give the game away.

• 45 Slobodan Milosevic // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Moje ime je Milich in ne zdi, da razumejo, zakaj to delovno mesto je v slovenskih

• 46 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Why do you go by Slobodan then?

• 47 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I mean, if you’re going to go by Slobodan, you should at least speak Serbian.

• 48 Slobodan Milosevic // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Boste z Bill?

• 49 Slobodan Milosevic // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Miran je slovenska

• 50 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I’ll tell you what, Slobo, I’ll call you Leon Stukelj, in the spirit of the Olympics and to go along with your age.

• 51 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Smovas – a descendant of the late, great Bucky heh heh

• 52 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Ahh, Bucky. Not sure who is a more annoying…xcascadex or him. You kind of had the whole Bucky thing going earlier this year with the complaining about Suns not tanking. You were quite the Debbie Downer. It’s nice to see you come around. Even though you almost jinxed it tonight.

• 53 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Hey Slobodan? PJ Tucker had 10 pts 11 reb 6 ast 3 stls..

Without him on this squad….

• 54 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Slobo really only dislikes Frye on this team. I’ve never heard him talk poorly about Tucker.

• 55 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Now that was funny Smovas!

• 56 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Lol well tell him too

• 57 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Maybe you think Slobodan is me? It’s actually EBJM. If you can read Slovenian and know that he was trying to get to Slovenia and meet up with Rude, whose real name is Miran, you’d understand.

• 58 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Hopefully you’ll stick around, EBJM…under any name.

• 59 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:58 pm

I LOVE Tucker! In fact, I think he is a poverty-stricken man’s Charles Barkley!

I think Hornacek should go with Bledsoe, Dragic Green, Tucker and Markieff as the Starters.

Bring Plumlee, Frye, Marcus, Barbosa and Smith off the bench as the new Killer Bench Unit.

• 60 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 9:59 pm

I thumb you down!

• 61 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:00 pm

I’ve been EBJM for so long and most of you know my writing style so it doesn’t work changing names.

• 62 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:01 pm

(Summons Bucky & xXcascadeXx)

• 63 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Elaborate Suns7, I missed your point, PLEASE.

• 64 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Xcascadex is over at bright side.

Miran, just a warning. My wife and I are planning a trip to Italy. If we make it, I’m renting a vw and driving to Slovenia to meet you.

• 65 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:08 pm

Good to see AZC regulars drop in..VOTS just needs to add the avatars and thumbs up/down system, this site will take off.

Advice is free. Utilize it ;)

• 66 sunsn7 // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:11 pm

EBJM on the bottle wanting to have his nightly dick measuring contest lol.

You’ll hear more articulate takes from me come the postseason heh heh.

Playoffs..

• 67 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Smovich, then I can meet you in Venice!

• 68 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:14 pm

But seriously, I don’t drink. I’ll have an occasional drink ONLY if I’m out with friends.

I’m a stone-sober asshole, no drinks needed!

• 69 EBJM // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Hello? Crickets chirping……

• 70 Smovich // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:18 pm

My trip will probably be in a year or two. Will you still be out there? I seriously need to meet you at some point.

• 71 Scott // Feb 19, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I’m not sure the Suns would be looking for Hill themselves. They’re probably trying to assist on a multi-team deal, hoping to squeeze out a pick or another young talent.

• 72 Suns Fan in Portland // Feb 20, 2014 at 12:08 am

Slovenia is beautiful, and the friendliest nicest people anywhere I’ve ever been…

• 73 KeZ // Feb 20, 2014 at 12:16 am

Why do we want Loul Deng? He sucks monkey ass! I´ll take P.J all day over him…

• 74 Oz // Feb 20, 2014 at 12:21 am

Do not ever trade for a player who is more concerned about how his hair style looks than the other players. Most players with long hair suck!

• 75 Oz // Feb 20, 2014 at 12:23 am

I wouldn’t trade any of the Suns players right now, they play with heart and seem like they all have each others back.

• 76 Porto Suns // Feb 20, 2014 at 2:40 am

Boston is offering Rondo. Get Rondo and send him to Min. Min gets a young all star, send Rubio and Okafor to Boston and Frye to Min. We get Love and some extra guy from Boston. Throw in some picks and it might work.

• 77 Jeff // Feb 20, 2014 at 10:23 am

trade a second rounder for jimmer

• 78 The Phoenix Suns have a quiet NBA trade deadline // Feb 20, 2014 at 2:54 pm

[…] and made all the calls. When Pau Gasol and Zach Randolph didn’t seem like possible moves, the Wednesday rumors swirled around Jordan Hill. The forward ended up remaining with the Lakers, who couldn’t even sell Hill or center Chris […]