Tim Hardaway Jr. (shooting guard/small forward)
Weight: 199 lbs
Max Vertical Leap: 37.5”
Danny Green. Although it seems like a trendy comparison with Green’s contribution in the Finals for the San Antonio Spurs, Hardaway Jr. could easily be the next Danny Green. They both have excellent three-point range and can slash when needed, are good in transition, but aren’t actually shot-creators.
- Great shooter from all over the court
- Athletic and great in transition
- Range and confidence in his shot
- Needs to work on consistency in his shooting percentages over longer periods
- Advanced Ball-handling
- Focus on defense to stop his man from scoring for longer stretches
How he fits with the Suns:
With Hardaway slotted to go in the late first round in next Tuesday’s NBA draft, the Suns probably won’t have a chance to snag him. He seems like a talented role player that will latch onto a team and make a significant contribution next season, but Phoenix needs extra ball-handlers and players who can create their own shot.