Sowas signed by the Phoenix Suns this offseason, and obviously that means he has to move to Arizona from Minnesota. But instead of bringing all of his belongings with him, Beasley apparently has set up an estate sale at his old home.
Casa de Beas. twitpic.com/akynd1
— jake nyberg (@jakenyberg) August 18, 2012
I scoured both Nyberg and Murphy’s Twitter feeds and below have compiled a list of items that Beasley was selling. While some of said items went for a dollar or two, the more expensive things he’s trying to get rid of were for sale for upwards of a couple thousand dollars.
- A set of four nice-looking rims
- A patriotic Felix the Cat flag
- Four screenplays by Ingmar Bergman, who Wikipedia tells me is a Swedish director. This makes me feel uncultured, as Woody Allen called Bergman “probably the greatest film artist, all things considered, since the invention of the motion picture camera.”
- A green jar for $60 (seems overpriced)
- A book on primitive, erotic art
- Actual primitive (maybe) erotic art
- A stuffed turtle
- Pricey women’s handbags
Fox Sports North’s Joan Niesen took a stroll through Beasley’s estate sale today and shared some very interesting thoughts.