ValleyoftheSuns Live: Season wrap-up show

Posted by on May 5th, 1:01 am

Join the ValleyoftheSuns team as we wrap up the 2011-12 season and look ahead to the offseason. Bring questions!

Tags: Phoenix Suns · Phoenix Suns Analysis · Video Blog

• 1 HollieDoll // May 5, 2012 at 7:54 am

Let’s give our Suns a a better chance to get further next season, Get Steve some help PLEASE!!!!

• 2 HollieDoll // May 5, 2012 at 7:55 am

What will it take?

• 3 Tony // May 5, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Michael, are you still answering questions?

If so, please tell us any news if the chains of oppression will be lifted on the Suns franchise soon by Sarver selling the team? I don’t remember the exact timeframe, although I know it was several years ago, when Sarver said he couldn’t go through a rebuilding phase with a non-competitive team and would look to sell in that event. The Suns are likely going to be horrible next season, so unless he’s not good for his word, which I wouldn’t be surprised to see from a guy born on third base who thinks he hit a triple, this will be three straight failing seasons for the Suns with nothing positive to show for it.

So Michael, any positive news about Sarver selling the franchise to someone who is actually interested in putting together a contending team?

• 4 Michael Schwartz // May 5, 2012 at 5:42 pm

@Tony I haven’t heard anything about Sarver wanting to sell. I do remember that quote you were referring to, but until we know if Nash stays or goes we won’t know if they are in a full, all-out rebuilding phase.

• 5 Tony // May 5, 2012 at 10:25 pm

@Michael,

Thanks for the response. Despite my belief that you guys aren’t tough enough on the Suns front office, Sarver in particular, thanks for all the articles. You guys really do a great job keeping all us Suns fans informed regarding Suns news.

• 6 Michael Schwartz // May 6, 2012 at 11:55 am

I appreciate that, Tony. In general, I lean toward the optimistic side of view, save for my recent season predictions. I’m particularly embarrassed in hindsight about my optimism as the 2010 offseason was unfolding.

I know we disagree on Sarver, but I’m just trying to call it like I see it and I know you’re doing the same.