- Paxson drilled a jumper to beat the first quarter buzzer as well.
- The Suns did not score in the final 2:23 and they had so, so, sooooo many chances to do so. Barkley missed a shot at the rim, a very long Majerle three nearly rolled in (but why was he shooting so far out in the first place?), Frank Johnson missed a wide open jumper and Majerle could not drain an open mid-range shot.
- With the Bulls having scored just seven points in the quarter, Jordan went coast to coast in five seconds to score the bucket that cut the lead to two with 38 ticks remaining. Just a catastrophic defensive breakdown to let MJ score that easily.
- You all know what happened on the Paxson play.
- The Suns had that game won at the end, and as we all know it’s heartbreaking they could not finish it off.